It’s been ages since I’ve posted up some fun links for you. In fact, I had so many that I’ve split them into two posts, one for today and one for Monday. Perfect way to end and start the week.
These are a few more images from my experiments with heart bokeh. They are very moody. I can’t wait to get my hands on the proper lens to do this right.
- filing this away for a future natural dyeing project. looks like spring!
- i’m a sucker for mac & cheese.
- speaking of mac & cheese, debbie was telling me about deep fried mac & cheese. crazy.
- very pretty capes & ponchos (wish i was a knitter)
- what a brilliant idea – neutralized, then overdyed rugs!
- adding ‘katazome‘ to my list of things to learn more about this year -
- so this is what i’m going to do with that bag of cranberries in the fridge!
- the blender marker is one of my favourite art supplies
- an apple a day calendar. cutest.
- what a pretty quilt! with tutorial for the blocks here
- incredible vintage cross stitch resource
- i REALLY like this top!
- paper cut project
- two favourite topics of mine – tights + dyeing
- this japanese craft book is officially on my wish list (+ a trip to tokyo!)
- total awesome-ness with string