I waited all summer for my hibiscus plant to bloom and finally it did! Next year I’m going to make sure I plant more flowers. I should start this fall by planting some bulbs, which I say I’m going to do every year but never do.
Today is the official start of fall. My mind seems to be preoccupied these days with thoughts of making fall-appropriate clothing and getting mentally prepared for holiday gift making. Is it too soon?
- i must be thinking about fall. i’m sewing black clothing and wanting black shoes. like these.
- nikole posted her first recipe, peach cream cakes! i can not wait to make these.
- you can never have enough terrariums. it might be time for me to make another!
- i’ve been thinking a lot about making a skirt with a zipper down the front… this one has two!
- wonderful patchwork post
- this is the coolest calendar i have ever seen.
- i want to make mini pies shaped like apples!
- oh my yumminess! nikole posted a recipe for blackberry sangria
- clever becky is sharing her security envelope project with the world in fabric form
- coolest pockets i’ve seen – navy blue draped pocket dress (with pink cardigan!)
- lovely design has reprinted her beautiful conifers & beautiful leaves posters! i can complete my set now.
- how a sewing machine works. very enlightening animation.
- i miss fashion week. Karen Walker‘s S/S 2010 collection is full of fun prints.
- loving the cape, but those shoes!!! WOW.
- skirt inspiration in blue