These are the vintage tins I picked up a couple weeks ago at St. Lawrence. The graphics and colour palette on the cigarette tin are so awesome. I have not idea what I’ll put in this tin, as it is very slim. I couldn’t resist picking up the orange nesting tins from Japan because they are so fetching and in perfect condition. I don’t think they were ever even used!
Here are a some links to distract you on a Monday.
- a tree ring print, the real deal
- most amazing home. swiss, of course
- i love chocolate & peppermint together, especially in cookie form
- ‘mitten‘ is the cutest!
- very excited about Gayla’s new book – Grow Great Grub and the book launch party!
- all summer long, i didn’t make any ice cream. now that it’s winter, i’m thinking – magic vanilla ice cream
- embroidery & wood, two things i love, especially together
- eva is solar dyeing and it’s incredibly interesting (wheels are turning!)
- japanese online shop, “billet” = zakka overload
- a new blog to love (via a blog i already love)
- i need to start a fabric diary, this one is amazing
- i REALLY like this industrial chandelier
- free origami wrap sweater pattern from uniform studio!
- this pygmy hedgehog is the crazy cutest thing!!
- learn something new everyday (via swissmiss)
- very cool lights made from used spray paint cans
- thinking about making vanilla bean rice pudding
- awesom-est bike accessories