My first totally new quilt project of the year is Johanna’s Mod Blocks pattern. I’ve been wanting to make it for ages and I finally pulled together all my fabrics in January. The quilt top is simple to make. I think the thing that took me the longest was figuring out my final layout and keeping it all organized while I was sewing it together.
Right now it feels like I’m on a kick to start as many new projects as possible. I’m running with this feeling and I’ll worry about finishing them later. I’ve got a few more of Johanna’s patterns lined up, starting with Trapezoids. I have this crazy idea that I want to make 12 quilt tops this year. Let’s see what happens.