This week’s postings were rudely interrupted by some technical difficulties with my server. Things appear to be back up and running for the moment. Fingers crossed.
Friday seems like a good day to catch you up on a few more of my Twitter links.
- fantastic t-shirt transformation inspiration
- just discovered this dreamy blog
- super cute bike basket!
- pretty cut-out embroidery using chainstitch
- parcel purses – i want one. or two.
- the internet was created so we can play funny games
- Selvedge has opened a shop. CUTE. love the girls in Liberty dresses!
- i think this is hilarious – living on the outside of a building?
- i’m starting to love the idea of whole cloth quilts… but with a map hand quilted into it? amazing.
These photos were taken on Brock of a couple posters that were transformed by all the rain we’ve been having. Pretty.
I hope you have a super weekend, I have plans to eat Chippy’s and play some new fangled version of Frisbee in the park tonight with some dear friends and Maisy.