For the shop’s anniversary, the lovely ladies who work here gifted me with some incredible cookies that spelled out the sweetest message. If that wasn’t enough, I found out that the cookies were made by the deliciously talented Nikole. Too much!
It’s Friday, which seems like the perfect day to post a slew of my favourite links from the last month. What better way to ease through the work day and daydream over the weekend?
- a little peek into manon gignoux’s paris studio….
- next time i’m in paris – ladurée macarons for sure.
- brilliant idea! pennant rubber stamp roller. i. am. doing. this!
- ok, joy the baker. i will try your easy no roll pie crust, but if i learn to bake pies, i might never eat anything else.
- the perfect autumn palette by tinctory
- alabama chanin is always so inspiring
- i could use these perfect boxes + drawer organizers in my eternal quest for organization
- i always love bold graphic eley kishimoto
- these steel lace etched tables are lovely
- so excited about denyse schmidt’s new quilt patterns – there’s a little sneak peek on her site
- just words. brilliant.
- lavender le creuset. swoon.
- paint by numbers-looking tapestry
- very pretty walnut pendant light
- i like this! mud is the medium.
- this recipe for pear beignets sounds so yummy!
- mmmm… vanilla bean scones.
Have a super weekend. I’m working on a new section for the blog that I think you’re going to like. Check back on Monday!